2014年4月18日金曜日

Sasai interview.

Because I was not interested, I passed the yesterday's Sasai interview, but it is likely that I exceed a plan of 2 hours for one and a half hours and was performed. This is because questions to get to the point from the press corps rushed.
It is that Institute of Physical and Chemical Research was a group as it is whispered the community to be only one of a right group wanting it for money going down after all by 官 to have felt me to be to see the news after it becomes after it.
When it was Sasai to have selected 小保方 very much, and she was troubled with the place to stay by circumstances, I let Sasai let her freeload at one's laboratory for half a year and continue an experiment. However, the Ogura emcee of the subsidiary of wisteria this morning pointed this out if the evasive answer (?) "that I wrote an article, and oneself did not join the team until the final stage of the advance" was strange.
When Sasai feels a fret when "a point was spent" for winning Nobel Prize of Kyoto University, Professor Yamanaka who is a rival and might jump onto a study of 小保方 going over Professor Yamanaka in it in a hurry, this is the question that flew from the yesterday's press corps. Of course, Sasai could not accept such an indication and did and "we trusted it" incoherent way of answering. Besides, it seemed to be an explanation to cover a fault of etc. oneself who "did not watch it because it proved right rudely to demand that I showed a notebook" throughout. He usually wears [Institute of Physical and Chemical Research badge] which I do not attach for an interview so good, and it means that I went. Oneself showed that it was a member of Institute of Physical and Chemical Research some other time at a public place and it was too late for the main member of the article, however did a role as [top batter] as an argument to 小保方会見 of the Institute of Physical and Chemical Research side.
Appeared on television, self-styled [commentator], standing kept appreciating Sasai with [a style stone is clear-headed!] using flattery without exception for Institute of Physical and Chemical Research. Sasai was surely good at the cunning cunning which protected one's body,; but no longer. I withdraw an article, and does Sasai insisting that I bring back STAP study to square one once and drive out 小保方 from the seat of the leader and rebuild a study want to be called even [oneself on the next turn!]? And I expect it when I want to transfer [STAP cell discovery] to one's achievements if things go well. What is this not the greedy plan of the Noyori - Sasai school?
As for 小保方, a ladder was taken off by the boss to trust (?). The reason why I refused that she spoke of patent right so and so and clarified [study secrets] and minute [How To] of the experiment was that I was afraid of this [usurption of the result] by the bosses.
She accepts smoothly the invitation of the Buchan D professor (if there are special circumstances not to be able to return, anyway) and should come back to Cambridge University of Boston. I think that this will be the burr which is a difference in an example of obvious [brain drain], Institute of Physical and Chemical Research or the upper government and much than [I tap a hand] better choice

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿