2014年4月14日月曜日

This is my recent trial with Yahoo instant translation, from Japanese into English. ↓

My command of English thinks that there may be the junior high school graduate degree by oneself,; but 程 of the as expected ability please * * Do not know it that do not really try this. w
I may not be in need of communication with the foreigners who cannot talk about Japanese if there is ability "to be able to speak the reading and writing" of the junior high school graduate degree that much either.
However, most Japanese cannot speak nor listen English, and "only so-called Japanese smile" to smirk, and to gloss over is great pride. It may be said that this is still a disgraceful characteristic not to change of Japanese in old days. I always think and I am ashamed ,because through junior high school and senior high school ,all of us learn English for six years!

Is this English "OK"? ↑

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿